Our proprietary marketing process will help you leverage the full value of your assets. Clearinghouse offers a variety of different services geared towards the successful sale of different types of assets, and will develop custom marketing solutions for each of your properties.
Choosing A Format: Auction or Negotiated Sale
An Asset-Driven Process
Clearinghouse will help you choose the marketing platform that best fits the assets you are selling. The correct marketing venue will assure the highest returns.
Negotiated Transaction Characteristics
- Value is greater than $10MM with substantial reserves
- Higher upside/higher PDP ratio
- Operated/Non-operated working interest
- Geographically concentrated portfolio
- Recommended for assets that are technically complex
- A negotiated transaction typically has a three- to six-month sales cycle
Live Auction Characteristics
- Logical groupings typically have a value range of $10K to $20MM
- Primarily PDP reserves
- Operated/Non-operated working interest, leasehold, ORRI, royalties, minerals
- Usually geographically diverse
- 30- to 60-day sales cycle
Presenting the Data
We create, host and manage physical and virtual data rooms for data dissemination.
We make sure each potential buyer has
- Knowledge of the sale and precise timeline
- Access to comprehensive, accurate and timely data
- Opportunity to evaluate and participate in the process
The Sales Process
Whether your properties are sold through a Continuous Online Auction, at a Live Hybrid Auction or by Negotiated Transaction, they need to be marketed.
- Our current marketing list contains nearly 12,000 qualified buyers
- We market your properties through our website, email, partner websites, publications, brochures and catalogues so they get offers
- Our business development team is constantly making suggestions and recommendations to buyers
Data Collection & Evaluation
Less uncertainty on the part of the buyer means higher prices for our sellers. We know what a buyer wants for evaluation purposes and we organize and present seller data so as to obtain the highest price. We gather your data in both electronic and hard copy formats. Once we evaluate your data, we will make recommendations as for the suitable process: Continuous Online Auction, Live Hybrid Auction or Negotiated Transaction.
For Live Hybrid Auction
- We recommend the grouping (lotting) of properties to achieve best results
- We parse, prepare and present the data for online viewing by buyers
- We market the properties to thousands of qualified buyers
- Live Hybrid Auctions allow bids by internet users as well as attendees of the physical auction event and ensure competition
For Negotiated Transactions
We are data-driven and each property demands its own unique approach—there’s no such thing as “One Size Fits All” when it comes to Negotiated Transactions. Data is strategically organized into a variety of categories.
- A detailed asset presentation is prepared
- Electronic and Physical Data Rooms are built to display the properties in their best light
- Questions are anticipated and answered
- Deliver status and feedback to seller during marketing/evaluation process
For Special Assets Group
Managed by Patrick DaPra and T. Deon Warner, the Special Assets Group is focused on large domestic and international A&D transactions conducted solely under a confidential sealed bid process (which will be customized for each client).
As part of our standard services, the Clearinghouse staff will thoroughly and efficiently:
- Obtain and track all offers or bids
- Analyze and authentic offers or bids for negotiation
- Negotiate all offers or bids, with direction from client
- File all assignments
- Facilitate and assist in negotiating the PSA, if needed
- Handle all escrow and settlement requirements
Clearinghouse’s extensive knowledge of the markets, industry and potential buyers places the firm in a unique position to provide a high level of service to our large domestic and international clients which desire to divest oil and gas assets.
Contact Patrick DaPra at (832) 601-7655 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.